Recent content by ShortieGamez

  1. ShortieGamez

    What's your Nintendo hidden gem?

    It really is a fun game. I know it is also available on Nintendo Switch with the Nintendo Online plan. I did start playing it, but I haven't had much time to be able to go back and continue playing. Waiting for some time that I have to kill to go back and play through it again. Made a lot of...
  2. ShortieGamez

    Do Reviews Still Matter Before Buying a Game?

    If it is a game that I am unsure of, I do tend to take a look at reviews. These are usually either written reviews or reviews made in a video by gamers who have played the game. I have been burned a few times when it has come to buying games, and so now I am very cautious, and reviews tend to...
  3. ShortieGamez

    How was your day?

    My day has been busy so far, but okay. My headache has eased compared to what it was like in the past few days, so I am happy about that!
  4. ShortieGamez

    Postloop - Keep Your Content Exchange in One Place With Postloop

    🚀 Site Owners: Don’t Miss Out on Postloop! Looking for an easy way to bring more genuine activity, fresh discussions, and new contributors to your forum or blog? Now is the time to add your site to Postloop. Site owners are already seeing increased activity each day, with writers contributing...
  5. ShortieGamez

    Mobile payout games

    I have used some apps to play mobile games to earn money through them. I first found Monopoly Go through one of these apps; it was Mistplay, and I received £40 when I got to a specific number on the board. I have just recently started using FreeCash, and I have earned over £9 through that so...
  6. ShortieGamez

    Postloop - Keep Your Content Exchange in One Place With Postloop

    What is Postloop? Postloop is a content platform that connects writers with forum and blog owners who need fresh, engaging content for their websites. Earn as a Writer Anyone who qualifies can apply to become a Postloop Writer and earn $0.07 (7.00 Credits) for every approved post they...
  7. ShortieGamez

    Chat-Addicts.net - Unleash Your Chatty Side!

    Chat Addicts is a vibrant, friendly online forum built for anyone who loves to talk. Whether you want a place to chat, share, debate or just hang out, you’ll find your corner here. As some of you may remember, Chat Addicts was originally launched in 2009. Unfortunately, it was later closed due...
  8. ShortieGamez

    Coffee or Energy Drink

    I never used to be able to drink coffee as I always found the taste to be too bitter; that was until I found out about coffee syrups, and now I can drink coffee using coffee syrups I mainly turn to coffee most of the time, but I don't mind having an energy drink as a treat once in a while.
  9. ShortieGamez

    Do You Play Games on Easy, Normal or Hard?

    I tend to start playing games on either easy or normal, and once I have played through the game once, if I really enjoyed the game, I will then play through it again on hard difficulty, knowing what is to come and what to expect.
  10. ShortieGamez

    Are You a Morning Person or Night Owl?

    I am much more of a night owl than an early bird and always have been. I always find I can get so much more done and focus more at night when it is quiet and there are fewer distractions.
  11. ShortieGamez

    What was the last TV show you watched?

    The last TV show I watched was WWE RAW on Monday Night. I have been keeping up with wrestling as much as I can, but I do feel it has become stale lately. I still have hope that one day it will get better.
  12. ShortieGamez

    Wrestling Manager Announced

    This is great! I had always wondered why we never saw a Wrestling Manager game, as it would be a huge hit, but we never seemed to get on. Will be keeping an eye on this :)
  13. ShortieGamez

    Last game you played

    The last game I played was Faaast Penguin on my Xbox. Absolutely love this game; it's a ton of fun and a lot different as well. The last game I played on my mobile was Monopoly Go.
  14. ShortieGamez

    Snake

    I want to say that it was the Nokia 3210, as that is the number that jumps out at me, and I remember Snake very well back when that was a huge hit and new to phones. I remember a friend of mine; he wanted to borrow my phone for a whole night just so that he could beat my high score in Snake...
  15. ShortieGamez

    What's your Nintendo hidden gem?

    When it comes to a Nintendo game that I feel needs more attention, I would have to say Yoshi's Island. I played this game when I was younger with my two younger brothers and my mum, and it became one of my favourite Nintendo games. I don't hear much about the game at all, and I have even been...
Back
Top