Do Reviews Still Matter Before Buying a Game?
Oblivion Knight
New Recruit
Moderator
BADGES
10
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
0
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
31
Community Posts
Yeah, I tend to watch a video review prior to purchasing a game - but it doesn't always matter.
I'll still buy it despite the poor review score if I feel like I'd enjoy it, I just like to get a feeling for what the game is - especially if I'm looking at indie titles.
I'll still buy it despite the poor review score if I feel like I'd enjoy it, I just like to get a feeling for what the game is - especially if I'm looking at indie titles.
ShortieGamez
New Recruit
BADGES
12
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
429
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
14
Community Posts
If it is a game that I am unsure of, I do tend to take a look at reviews. These are usually either written reviews or reviews made in a video by gamers who have played the game.
I have been burned a few times when it has come to buying games, and so now I am very cautious, and reviews tend to prevent me from making the same mistakes.
I have been burned a few times when it has come to buying games, and so now I am very cautious, and reviews tend to prevent me from making the same mistakes.