Are You a Morning Person or Night Owl?
Oblivion Knight
New Recruit
Moderator
BADGES
10
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
0
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
31
Community Posts
I would say I'm more of a morning person.
My body clock rarely lets me sleep much beyond 7am, often earlier.
My body clock rarely lets me sleep much beyond 7am, often earlier.
Xyphien
New Recruit
BADGES
5
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
323
Achievements
STEAM
493
Achievements
POSTS
49
Community Posts
Excluding the summer I do not normally go to bed until 3am-5am and then wake up around 11am-1pm so I'd say I'm 100% a night person. However, we may be changing that. My wife just self retired with me so we may stay daytime people so we can explore the city during the weekday without it being crowded XD
ShortieGamez
New Recruit
BADGES
12
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
429
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
14
Community Posts
I am much more of a night owl than an early bird and always have been. I always find I can get so much more done and focus more at night when it is quiet and there are fewer distractions.