What's your Nintendo hidden gem?

What's your Nintendo hidden gem?

Phil

New Recruit
Admin
Moderator
BADGES 21 Badges Unlocked
XBOX 830 Achievements
STEAM 690 Achievements
POSTS 342 Community Posts
What's a Nintendo game you think deserves far more attention?
 
When it comes to a Nintendo game that I feel needs more attention, I would have to say Yoshi's Island.

I played this game when I was younger with my two younger brothers and my mum, and it became one of my favourite Nintendo games.

I don't hear much about the game at all, and I have even been told a few times by those I have told about it that they were not aware of the game, which is a shame, as it is a great game.
 
I remember going my mates as he had the SNES and I only had NES. Would love playing Yoshi's Island :)
 
I remember going my mates as he had the SNES and I only had NES. Would love playing Yoshi's Island :)
It really is a fun game. I know it is also available on Nintendo Switch with the Nintendo Online plan. I did start playing it, but I haven't had much time to be able to go back and continue playing.

Waiting for some time that I have to kill to go back and play through it again. Made a lot of memories with my brothers and my mum, and my mum passed this past January, so it will be something to go back to in her memory :)
 
Back
Top