Last game you played
Ravenfreak
New Recruit
BADGES
5
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
190
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
19
Community Posts
Spyro the Dragon via Spyro Reignited Trilogy. I give it a 7.5 out of 10, I prefer the original version but I love Reignited Trilogy.
ShortieGamez
New Recruit
BADGES
12
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
429
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
14
Community Posts
The last game I played was Faaast Penguin on my Xbox. Absolutely love this game; it's a ton of fun and a lot different as well.
The last game I played on my mobile was Monopoly Go.
The last game I played on my mobile was Monopoly Go.
Oblivion Knight
New Recruit
Moderator
BADGES
10
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
0
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
31
Community Posts
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (PS3).
This is a fairly old release now - 2010 - but I'm trying to get as much enjoyment as I can from the PS3 era, while I can.
No announcement of removing trophy sync from the PS3 and Vita, but it's somewhat inevitable in the not-too-distant future.
This is a fairly old release now - 2010 - but I'm trying to get as much enjoyment as I can from the PS3 era, while I can.
No announcement of removing trophy sync from the PS3 and Vita, but it's somewhat inevitable in the not-too-distant future.