Do You Play Games on Easy, Normal or Hard?
FreddyFox22
New Recruit
BADGES
18
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
1,037
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
74
Community Posts
If there's an Ultimate I play that. I want to feel everything game has to offer.
Xyphien
New Recruit
BADGES
5
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
323
Achievements
STEAM
493
Achievements
POSTS
49
Community Posts
It really depends on the game. I normally just do Medium. I feel like medium is where most people focus on making their game, it's what they program around, then they make it harder/easier to play. So I personally feel like most games "true" game mode is easy. If it's a cozy style game though I'll do easy, and if it's a FPS style or competitive/skill based game I'll do the hardest difficulty. It truly does depend on the game for me
ShortieGamez
New Recruit
BADGES
12
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
429
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
14
Community Posts
I tend to start playing games on either easy or normal, and once I have played through the game once, if I really enjoyed the game, I will then play through it again on hard difficulty, knowing what is to come and what to expect.
Oblivion Knight
New Recruit
Moderator
BADGES
10
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
0
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
31
Community Posts
I tend to start on easy to get used to the game.
If it then rewards me with trophies for finishing it on harder difficulties, I'll give it a go.
If it then rewards me with trophies for finishing it on harder difficulties, I'll give it a go.
uptrend
New Recruit
BADGES
3
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
0
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
2
Community Posts
I usually start with normal difficulty. I think that's more balanced for most games. I don't like easy mode as it's too soft and boring. Hard mode can be very frustrating too. So, I prefer the normal difficulty level.