What was the last TV show you watched?
Oblivion Knight
New Recruit
Moderator
BADGES
10
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
0
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
31
Community Posts
The Walking Dead
I'm (very) late to the series, but I'm really enjoying it.. 9/10
I'm (very) late to the series, but I'm really enjoying it.. 9/10
ShortieGamez
New Recruit
BADGES
12
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
429
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
14
Community Posts
The last TV show I watched was WWE RAW on Monday Night.
I have been keeping up with wrestling as much as I can, but I do feel it has become stale lately. I still have hope that one day it will get better.
I have been keeping up with wrestling as much as I can, but I do feel it has become stale lately. I still have hope that one day it will get better.
Phil
New Recruit
Admin
Moderator
BADGES
21
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
830
Achievements
STEAM
690
Achievements
POSTS
342
Community Posts
I thought I'd get back into it when it went to Netflix after being behind an expensive paywall in UK, but I didn't. Tend to watch occasional highlights on YouTube.
Neagley 10/10 (The Reacher spin off)
Neagley 10/10 (The Reacher spin off)