Snake

Snake

Phil

New Recruit
Admin
Moderator
BADGES 21 Badges Unlocked
XBOX 830 Achievements
STEAM 690 Achievements
POSTS 342 Community Posts
Was it Nokia 3210 or 3310 that Snake came with?

I loved Snake, pressing 2, 4, 6, 8 to turn.
 
I want to say that it was the Nokia 3210, as that is the number that jumps out at me, and I remember Snake very well back when that was a huge hit and new to phones.

I remember a friend of mine; he wanted to borrow my phone for a whole night just so that he could beat my high score in Snake, and he did LOL. Gave me my phone back with a huge smile on his face.
 
I loved Snake. Snake 2 just wasn't the same.
 
I had it on almost every phone I've had before getting my first smart phone so I'm sure it was on several. It was 100% on whatever Nokia I had lol It was a fantastic game, and one I play occasionally >:D
 
Back
Top