Snake
ShortieGamez
New Recruit
BADGES
12
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
429
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
14
Community Posts
I want to say that it was the Nokia 3210, as that is the number that jumps out at me, and I remember Snake very well back when that was a huge hit and new to phones.
I remember a friend of mine; he wanted to borrow my phone for a whole night just so that he could beat my high score in Snake, and he did LOL. Gave me my phone back with a huge smile on his face.
I remember a friend of mine; he wanted to borrow my phone for a whole night just so that he could beat my high score in Snake, and he did LOL. Gave me my phone back with a huge smile on his face.
FreddyFox22
New Recruit
BADGES
18
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
1,037
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
74
Community Posts
I loved Snake. Snake 2 just wasn't the same.
Xyphien
New Recruit
BADGES
5
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
323
Achievements
STEAM
493
Achievements
POSTS
49
Community Posts
I had it on almost every phone I've had before getting my first smart phone so I'm sure it was on several. It was 100% on whatever Nokia I had lol It was a fantastic game, and one I play occasionally >