Coffee or Energy Drink
Gizmo
New Recruit
Moderator
BADGES
13
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
0
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
66
Community Posts
A bit of both. I suppose i have energy drinks a lot more but I really like a single strength Mocha and I always change up the syrup flavor. I love getting marshmallows in it too.
ShortieGamez
New Recruit
BADGES
12
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
429
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
14
Community Posts
I never used to be able to drink coffee as I always found the taste to be too bitter; that was until I found out about coffee syrups, and now I can drink coffee using coffee syrups
I mainly turn to coffee most of the time, but I don't mind having an energy drink as a treat once in a while.
I mainly turn to coffee most of the time, but I don't mind having an energy drink as a treat once in a while.
FreddyFox22
New Recruit
BADGES
18
Badges Unlocked
XBOX
1,037
Achievements
STEAM
0
Achievements
POSTS
74
Community Posts
Definitely a coffee person